Thursday, December 28, 2006

Interview with the *Siren Of Seduction* Sabrina Luna

Dahlia: Tell us how long you have been writing Sabrina?

Sabrina: I’ve been writing since 1997, but it wasn’t until 2006 that things started to happen for me…good things! I can’t wait to see what 2007 has in store either!


Dahlia: Tell us about Crimson Ambrosia?

Sabrina:I’m so excited that CRIMSON AMBROSIA has been getting some good reviews! It’s about a male vampire who fondly recalls his male lover, a handsome gypsy lad one evening while drinking a bottle of his special wine…crimson ambrosia. The tale is about their night of dangerous passion. I really love this story! Honestly, I believe it’s one of my personal favorite writings, so far.


Dahlia:I love the title of your book Crimson Heart. What was the inspiration behind it and tell us about the plot

Sabrina: CRIMSON HEART takes place in the same vampire world that I created for CRIMSON AMBROSIA. There is a common thread, which I’d like to write more about in the near future. However, both of these stories are complete tales themselves.

CRIMSON HEART is about a young, aristocratic Russian woman and her vampire lover. It’s a bittersweet, but erotic little love story. That’s why I call it ‘dark’. If you want to know more, you’ll have to read my tale!


Dahlia: What else is coming from Sabrina Luna in 2007?

Sabrina: I have two spicy erotic romances coming at Mardi Gras Publishing. VELVET SEDUCTION and HOT PURSUIT are both contemporary stories that take place in the small Southern town of Mount Hill. Both stories were such fun for me to write and I hope readers will enjoy them too!

At Aphrodite’s Apples Press, I have two short stories and one novella slated for 2007. The first short story is ENCHANTED CHAMBER and will be in the PANTHEON anthology. It’s a magickal little erotic romance story set in 1936 Egypt. The second story is PLAYTOY FOR THE GODS and is a M/M BDSM Fantasy. It will be in one of their upcoming MASCQUERADE anthologies, which have been very successful this past year. And, finally, the novella is CHARADE. It’s a D/s Erotica Fantasy of a young woman exploring the world of domination and submission with a devilishly handsome man, who assists with her sexual ‘awakening’.


Dahlia: Where can reader go to find about more about you?

SabrinaI have a homepage, several blogs, a MySpace profile and an online newsletter.

Homepage:
http://www.sabrinaluna.com
Blogs: http://sabrinaluna.blogspot.com
Or my co-blog with Dark Romance Author Katrina Strauss
http://sistersofthedarkmoon.blogspot.com
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/sabrinalunaauthor
Yahoo online newsletter: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sabrinalunaauthornews


Dahlia: Where can readers find your book?

Sabrina: My titles can be found at Mardi Gras Publishing http://www.mardigraspublishing.com
Or Aphrodite’s Apples at
http://www.aphroditesapples.com


Dahlia: If a fan wanted to send you an email. Where could they reach you?

Sabrina: I can be reached thru my MySpace profile or thebellaluna@yahoo.com


Dahlia: What is your inspiration for writing? Do you just wake up in the morning with an idea and let it flow from there?

Sabrina:I’ve always been an avid reader—a bookworm for sure, so writing or telling my own stories has always appealed to me. Some times the inspiration for a story comes really quick and I write the story from there. Other times, it’s more planned and thought out. I’m a Gemini, so I go from one method to the other in the blink of an eye. LOL! But, always, there is a method to my madness…the end result which is a good story.

Dahlia: Do you have any chats or appearances scheduled? If so tell us where we will be seeing you?

Sabrina: Next year’s looking fairly busy! Every Monday morning, I post in my blogs my weekly chat schedule. If you wanna keep up with me, that’s the best place to look. Heck, I even have to look there myself ‘cause I don’t know if I’m coming or going lately! LOL!

I’m also making plans to attend two conventions in 2007. The first one is EPICon March 8-11th in Virginia Beach VA and the other one is Dragon*Con on Labor Day weekend in Atlanta GA. Details for both will be posted soon in my blogs and on my website.

Dahlia: If some movie producer ever wanted to turn your book into a movie. Who could you see playing the roles of your characters in Hollywood in Crimson Ambrosia?

Sabrina:In CRIMSON AMBROSIA, I’d cast Antonio Banderas as Silas Elmagus, the vampire and Orlando Bloom as Ivan, the young gypsy. Honestly, I’ve had Antonio in mind for many years, since I wrote this tale a while back. However, Orlando would make an awesome Ivan, I think.

Dahlia: Before you go, is there anything you would like readers to know?

Sabrina: I’m also a member of the Romance Writers of America and my local chapter, the Carolina Romance Writers. I take my writing craft seriously and I’m working everyday to improve my storytelling abilities. I believe the old saying is true and I try to learn something new each day. Hopefully, one day, it will pay off.


That was my interview of the siren of seduction Sabrina Luna. This petite sensual fairy will wrap you in a cocoon with her words and send you to a realm where vampires roam.

Look for up and coming new writer Missy Lyons author of *Naughty or Nice* in my cyber interview seat next week. Till then..
Smooches
Dahlia Rose

No comments:

Step Into My Erotic Paradise "All are welcome"

Dahlia Rose,

Author, mother, lover, friend she is a rainbow of openness never to be defined. Defining her would be like trying to block a bullet. But, if you tried and happen to stumble upon her in wikipedia, you would find that she has lived nine lives and has warmed a million hearts. She has done more than most and navigated everywhere loving freely and forever changing her hair. A light to this world who uses her being to unfold secrets and keys that lay beneath destinies and blessing. She worships the moon and tattoos her dreams in books. A lioness brought here to conquer the sun with a pen…no war…love as a weapon to win. With Love as her sweater constantly warming you and I with words.



A best selling author of contemporary and paranormal romance with a hint of Caribbean spice. She was born and raised on a Caribbean island and now currently lives in Charlotte, NC with her five kids who she affectionately nicknamed "The children of the corn” and her biggest supporter/long time love. She has a love of erotica, dark fantasy, Sci-fi and the things that go bump in the night. Books and writing are her biggest passion and she hopes to open your imagination to the unknown between the pages of her books